February Crystal Ritual | Amethyst and Self-Reflection
Amethysts are healing stones of spiritual growth and protection. This crystal meaning includes bringing clarity of the mind and helping you to become more in tune with your feelings, so that you get to know yourself on a much deeper level.
What you’ll need:
1 sage cleansing set or clearing tools of your choice.
1 Amethyst crystal
(A blanket or pillow to sit on outside)
1. Sage yourself, and cleanse crystal with your preferred clearing method.
2. Set your timer for 11 minutes
3. Gather your Amethyst, blanket and/or pillow and find a comfortable place to sit outside in nature or in your sacred space.
4. Close your eyes and hold your Amethyst to your heart with both hands. Pull in the energy of the violet flame. Visualize what you want to transmute and transform into light – whether it be current thoughts, feelings or emotions or patterns lingering onto your soul from the past.
5. State out loud: I take all the shadow parts and darkness that no longer serves me and transform them to a higher level. It’s now time to transform them into light.
6. Without judgment, reflect on the darkness in your past. Be specific. What have you done? What did you learn? How did you grow from it? You can do this by journaling, meditating or simply sitting in self-reflection.
7. After you’ve finished, open your eyes. Let the light of the healing energies of the amethyst empower you. Recognize that you can make a difference in the world by making this shift in your own life.