Women & Wolves 2022
An Immersive Program of Transformation & Empowerment
Featuring 9 Weeks of Group Processing, Prompts, Rituals & a Full-day Retreat at Wolf Heart Ranch
Opening Week: January 28, 2022
Virtual Sessions: Fridays, 2-3:30pm PST; February 4– March 25
In-person Retreat: April 2, 2022
For all information on this program I co-lead and co-created at Wolf Connection and how to apply, visit HERE!
The wolf stands in deep connection with the earth, ever curious about the world that surrounds her. For the wolf, adaptation and collaboration are a given, yet her powerful sense of purpose and place never waiver. At present, we humans face a time where both our inner and external landscapes may feel like scorched Earth; as if a fire has ravaged the constructs we once held true. But following a fire, the soil becomes fertile; the Divine Feminine emerges, ready to balance the polarities and disparities that created the destruction. The wolf’s dance with the divine and the mystical is ancient – everything intertwined. What Wild Magic do you have secreted away? What inner bounty wants to be unearthed and shared?
Wolf Connection’s Women & Wolves program series began in 2017, and since that time we have been honored to host a growing community of women who have gathered to experience the wisdom and medicine of the wolf. After witnessing the self-awakening and powerful female collective consciousness that emerges in these single-day programs, we began offering this heart-centered, immersive program in 2021. We kicked off with the inaugural theme of “Awakened Truths: Reclaiming Our Wild” – to honor the transformative process of embracing our inner wild via the guidance of our wolf teachers.
This ten-week immersive program fosters a pack experience for women around the globe with virtual weekly teachings and gatherings, culminating with an in-person retreat at Wolf Heart Ranch for women and wolves to connect in real time and in sacred ceremony. Week by week, participants will be invited to expand their capacity to be with the power of our primal emotions as women – the importance of our fire, our feelings, and even our fears. We explore our instincts and connections to the Earth and the divine wisdom each of us already carries. We challenge ourselves as a pack of women to embrace our wild magic, and deepen our connection to Mother Earth and the mysterious. Overall, this program is for anyone female identifying interested in a journey of personal growth and transformation, and are prepared to be challenged in this regard via the teachings of the wolves and the human facilitators.
- 8 weekly, live women’s circles via Zoom (90 minutes) (week 1 is self-reflection/writing and week 10 is a day-long retreat)
- Weekly thematic prompts, lessons, and invited rituals
- Introductions to Wolf Connection wolves and their stories of resilience
- Audio and video wisdom from our Pack, both human and wolf
- 1 individual, 60-minute private session with either of your facilitators (Amanda and Micha)
- Guidance from trained therapists (see bios below) and heart-centered group leaders
Sacred Day Retreat:
- Day-long (10-hr), in-person gathering at Wolf Connection’s Wolf Heart Ranch to culminate the immersive experience (travel arranged separately)
- Meditation and reflection exercises in connection with the wolves
- Face-to-face interaction with the wolf pack
- Hike with the wolves in the Angeles National Forest
- Sacred rituals including a fire ceremony to conclude the retreat
- Vegan lunch and dinner, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Ongoing access to members-only community Facebook group
- Gift box with materials and tokens to accompany you through the 10-week journey and beyond