Office OR Bedroom Available in Altadena Home/Sanctuary
Most of you have spent time at my home here in La Canada/Altadena, nestled in the foothills of the mountains and in the midst of Angeles National Forest. The 1500-square-foot-home is a 2-bedroom/2-bath space with an additional room used as an office currently with a half bath as well as front and large backyard with a pool, hot tub, cob oven, BBQ, multiple entrances, parking and more.
I have lived here for almost five years, turning it into an oasis for myself, my beloved visitors, and my clients. I have been blessed to have this space particularly during this time of isolation – a place to gather outside and see clients with open air. I am converting one of the full bedrooms into my office now, as my work expands, and turning the office into a bedroom/office. I will be offering this room for shorter-term stays and/or possibly longer for any other practitioners or people in need of an office space with amenities.
***I don’t have a set price yet for this room, as I am somewhat open to what the financial exchange can be. I know times have been very difficult across all arenas but particularly with where some people call home and affordability of a safe place to land.
***This room is kind of another part of the house, so there is privacy and quiet and access to one of the full bathrooms at all times.
***Early September it will be open
***I also have animals here so must like and not be allergic to!
Please feel free to share with anyone in your world who might be in need of a tranquil place to land for a bit or an office space to get out of the house. More photos available if needed!
HOUSE & OFFICE/BEDROOM DETAILS
- Large fenced back yard with private access to miles of gorgeous JPL/Gabrielino trails, right outside of Angeles forest
- Pool and hot tub that are serviced year round
- Campfire pit and outdoor seating
- Indoor fireplace
- Large kitchen with brand new appliances: viking stove, etc.
- Washer/dryer and laundry room
- Outdoor hand-made cob oven
- Central heating and AC
- Fully furnished and full access to rest of home
- Basement and attic for storage
- Easily accessible to the city with the 210 and 2 less than a mile away
- Peloton bike in the house – open to sharing
- Herb garden & composting bin
- Plenty of free parking on street right in front of house