“Here Now” Digital Group Circle
October 29, November 19, December 10; 5:00-6:30pm PST/8:00-9:30pm EST
This adaptation of an in-person group circle is somewhat inspired by the mass migration of physical experiences to video platforms, but this has long been on the horizon with the geographical expanse the weREWILD community has always covered. We’ve taught workshops this way over the years and found each other in digital spaces, but this will be our first very intentional council-style ongoing group.
Therapeutic groups take place in a circle of equity, bearing witness to one another and sharing from the heart authentically. Participants agree to speak one-at-a-time, sharing their personal experiences and listening non-judgmentally while others do the same. We keep it lean, from the heart, and everyone contributes their “voice” in the circle in some way.
Why we come together in circle:
- A place to be – and find – who you are and the voice that wants to come through
- An arena for your Truth – instead of a persuasive story
- Taking part in a mirroring experience, being seen, seeing, and listening
- Contributing your unique self
- Sharing mental, emotional, and physical resources
- Asking for what one wants – hearing the ask instead of caretaking
- Allowing the power of silence and each person’s presence
Time & Dates: October 29, November 19, December 10. Via Zoom, info sent out upon registration.
Exchange: $20 per person
Micha is an associate marriage & family therapist, certified coach, Reiki master teacher, creative director, and founder of international organization weREWILD, a research-based psychological, anthropological, and story-centered resource, emphasizing therapeutic engagement with the natural world. Micha holds a master’s degree in counseling psychology, with an emphasis on depth psychology, from Pacifica Graduate University and is a program lead at Wolf Connection, an immersive therapeutic wolf sanctuary. Micha has led groups—therapeutic, workshops, retreats, and more—for five years.
Sign up Here.