“Micha’s rapport, empathy and genuine understanding of the stories of others is truly remarkable. She is kind, she is compassionate and she has incredible and invaluable insight. If you’re considering coaching with her, I highly recommend. I encourage you to take the plunge.”
Gia Vangieri, Filmmaker and Activist
“While I’d enjoyed a successful career in my creative field, I hit a point where I wanted to expand and redefine myself as a professional and wasn’t sure how. Basically, I needed help to identify my dream and I was coming up against no limitation but my own. And self-imposed limitations are the hardest to shed. Through each session with Micha I felt my personal, emotional, and creative blocks dissipate ever further. I felt more and more empowered and supported to dream BIG with pride, while maintaining a sense of grounded realism about it too. This combination encouraged me to ACT and take initiative in new ways. After just a month with Micha I was soaring, and I am so grateful for learning how to free myself.”
Liz Armstrong, Writer, Editor, Creative Director
“Micha blends her business savvy, keen intuition, and ability to ask pointed questions that get to the heart of the matter in her approach as a consultant and coach. She creates a warm and welcoming space for exploration and growth, yet she’s progressive in that she’s two steps ahead leading me down the path towards my goals. I love that Micha is a marketing and strategy ninja with an entrepreneurial spirit. In this way, she can meet me in my quest for both personal and professional self-discovery. WIthin our first session, I had major clarity on a challenge that had been weighing on me for months, and I knew that was just the beginning!”
Andie Jones, Functional Nutritionist
My coaching approach melds my professional and personal experiences, extensive coaching and energy healing certifications, and my master’s training in counseling psychology. It’s a real Cuisinart of tools to match how eclectic each person and their needs are.
Some of the frames and beliefs I work within:
- We present as whole beings regardless of what initially brings us to seek help (work, career, personal scarcity, you name it); life purpose has never been more important to most people and yet is often very elusive; our stress levels, diet, exercise and conscious and unconscious belief systems play a large part in our lives; the amount of external and internalized stressors most of us are experiencing are exceptionally profound; we grow increasingly more dysfunctional at communications in this modern age. All of this impacts our ability to attain what is most important to us – spiritual, mental, physical, in any form.
- Together we explore areas of disconnect – in individual health, relations to community/work and a sense of belonging, and mind/body/spirit health.
- We each have most of the answers we’ll ever need within us, but part of the human condition is to possess blind spots and deeply embedded conscious and unconscious narratives that can hold us back from positive change. We need feedback loops and interruptions in our dysfunctional thought.
- Many of us can create major change in our lives with just a few powerful tools and a sense of support.
Session options are:
- In-office (Altadena, CA)
- Remote (Skype, Zoom, phone, etc.)
- Hiking (moving) sessions (movement and cognition are scientifically linked)
- Executive (location of client’s choice)
You can book sessions directly on my appointments page HERE or reach out directly. See testimonials HERE.
***Each quarter of the year I create sliding scale, ongoing sessions for two clients who need the sliding scale opportunity. Please reach out directly to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reiki, and now breathwork, have become my toolkit to balancing verbal with non-verbal healing. Its tenets and origins are essentially as old as time, and its results are immeasurable when working with a strong practitioner. I’ve learned under one of the best, and I have adapted my own combination of Reiki and coaching practice.
Reiki is a healing modality where Universal Life Force Energy is shared through hands-on, or hovering hands, treatment. Not unlike receiving a massage, you lay down and are open to receiving. We practitioners study universal laws and ethics around providing this healing, but for the recipient it is an act of submission and openness to receiving. Reiki practitioners have been allowed in surgeries, assisted with fertility treatments, and are increasingly accepted in more traditional settings. Fingers crossed on insurance acceptance someday.
Individual Healing Sessions:
My sessions integrate crystals, oils, life coaching elements, and sound to help remove energetic blocks within the mind, body and spirit and to reach more meditative states. We have a brief discussion about intentions before the Reiki begins and after to process.
This is an energetic rite of passage and an investment towards becoming a healer yourself. Following is information regarding each attunement, as passed down to me by my teacher:
The Level I Attunement (Cho Ku Rei) turns on the light switch to the power within that breaks the physical ties that bind your ability to expand, grow, and live in your truth. Here, you will be taught what Reiki means and what it can do for you to heal self through a several-hours ceremony.
The Level II Attunement (Sei He Ki and Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen) focuses on emotional healing, releasing the mental body and reprogramming present traumas. Second level Reiki leads you to the deeper understanding of the ancient method of Reiki healing and the sacred symbols used to heal oneself and others. During the second level of Reiki training, the flow of Reiki energy within you intensifies through a several-hours ceremony.
The Level III/Master (Dai Ko Myo) helps you dive deeper into your spirit to use the tools you’ve learned in Level I and II to access the point of creation of your blocks and limitations. This level calls upon trust in the healer that you are remembering you’ve always been. You embody Reiki through a several-hours ceremony.
The Master Teacher Level (Dai Ko Myo and Raku) teaches you how to attune and certify others and supports you in potentially creating your own Reiki practice, supplying you with resources to feel confident and get started through a several-hours ceremony.
You can book sessions directly on my appointments page HERE or reach out directly regarding attunements.