“Micha’s rapport, empathy and genuine understanding of the stories of others is truly remarkable. She is kind, she is compassionate and she has incredible and invaluable insight. If you’re considering coaching with her, I highly recommend. I encourage you to take the plunge.”
Gia Vangieri, Filmmaker and Activist
“While I’d enjoyed a successful career in my creative field, I hit a point where I wanted to expand and redefine myself as a professional and wasn’t sure how. Basically, I needed help to identify my dream and I was coming up against no limitation but my own. And self-imposed limitations are the hardest to shed. Through each session with Micha I felt my personal, emotional, and creative blocks dissipate ever further. I felt more and more empowered and supported to dream BIG with pride, while maintaining a sense of grounded realism about it too. This combination encouraged me to ACT and take initiative in new ways. After just a month with Micha I was soaring, and I am so grateful for learning how to free myself.”
Liz Armstrong, Writer, Editor, Creative Director
“Micha blends her business savvy, keen intuition, and ability to ask pointed questions that get to the heart of the matter in her approach as a consultant and coach. She creates a warm and welcoming space for exploration and growth, yet she’s progressive in that she’s two steps ahead leading me down the path towards my goals. I love that Micha is a marketing and strategy ninja with an entrepreneurial spirit. In this way, she can meet me in my quest for both personal and professional self-discovery. WIthin our first session, I had major clarity on a challenge that had been weighing on me for months, and I knew that was just the beginning!”
Andie Jones, Functional Nutritionist
My coaching approach melds my professional and personal experiences, extensive coaching and energy healing certifications, and my master’s training in counseling psychology. It’s a real Cuisinart of tools to match how unique each person is as well as their needs.
Some of the frames I work within:
- We present as whole beings regardless of what initially brings us to seek help (work, career, personal scarcity, you name it)
- Life purpose has never been more important to most people and yet is often very elusive
- Our stress levels, diet, exercise and conscious and unconscious belief systems play a large part in our lives
- The amount of external and internalized stressors most of us are experiencing are exceptionally profound; we grow increasingly more dysfunctional at communications in this modern age. All of this impacts our ability to attain what is most important to us – spiritual, mental, physical, in any form.
- Areas of disconnect – in individual health, relations to community/work, and a sense of belonging – contribute immensely to our discord.
- We each have most of the answers we’ll ever need within us, but part of the human condition is to possess blind spots and deeply embedded conscious and unconscious narratives that can hold us back from positive change.
We need feedback loops and interruptions in our dysfunctional thought.
- Many of us can create major change in our lives with just a few powerful tools and a sense of support.
- NLP certified and trained via Erickson
- ICF (International Coach Federation) member
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology via Pacifica Graduate Institute
You can book sessions directly on my appointments page HERE or reach out directly.
***Each quarter of the year I create sliding scale, ongoing sessions for two clients who need the sliding scale opportunity. Please reach out directly to find out more.